A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful because the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that same page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies are meant to adapt the Web content to the user’s profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. To view more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete or disable them, etc.,
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following of our own cookies :
- Session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This will fight spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic volume and website visitors. By using this website you are consenting to Google processing data about you. Therefore, in order to exercise any right regarding this subject, you must communicate directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each site uses its own social networking cookies so you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the third party privacy policies that may be mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies toolsand this is where one should carry out their right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases, you may need to install cookies into the browser so that it remembers your decision not to accept them.